> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Glitters
Login | Register


Posted by Gene on April 6th, 2000 08:27 PM
In reply to Glitter on textured ceiling by BN on April 3rd, 2000 05:27 PM [Go to top of thread]

1 of 1 people found this post helpful

The glitters are sold by the pounds (Here in CT...$5.00 Lbs). You have to get a "Glitter Gun" to apply the glitters. Sort of a little container with a handle that you turn to shoot the glitters to the ceiling. What you have to do is paint your ceiling and apply the glitters to the "WET" paint. They will stick to it. You have to be careful that you don't do too big of an area of painting before you apply the glitters ....You may have to do a big ceiling by section or have a helper putting the glitters behind you, Good luck.... Any questions.. you can email me. ..By the way, the glitters and the gun will be found at a
Drywall Supplier" in your area.... Gene

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC