> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > glazing windows
Login | Register

glazing windows

Posted by meverett on August 25th, 1999 11:05 AM

Is there a special tool used to get that professional look on the glazing around the windows? I think some people just use a putty knife. This doesn't seem to work very well.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC