> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > glazing panels
Login | Register

glazing panels

Posted by Cheryl Moore on March 31st, 2000 12:23 PM

We are looking for a glazing panel that contains some sort of gas sandwiched between two layers of glass. With the flip of a switch, the glass becomes opaque for viewing purposes. Someone in our office mentioned that it was featured on one of your shows several years ago (a bathroom area). We are looking for a manufacturer to contact.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC