> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Glass Louvers
Login | Register

Glass Louvers

Posted by Richard on January 7th, 2003 11:47 PM

I am looking to buy a Fypon-like keystone louver with a glass center. This will go over the large entry door of the house. This would be a fake window.

Thanks in advance!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC