> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Glass
Login | Register


Posted by NLRip on December 3rd, 2000 11:05 PM
In reply to "old" window glass by Bob in Colo. on December 3rd, 2000 05:28 PM [Go to top of thread]

I believe the glass you are trying to find is called "sheet-glass" Try that one in the search and you'll probably find what you are looking for. It only took me a minute or two.... Hope this helps....

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC