> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > glass
Login | Register


Posted by mike on January 25th, 2000 10:19 PM
In reply to bathroom shower wall by jason on January 25th, 2000 07:19 PM [Go to top of thread]

they make a product that is a plastic that looks like that glass, it's used for bathroom windows. you can find it at a window dealer. I don't know if thats what you saw but you might look into it..m

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC