I suggest taking out the lighting (to the extent that you can) and maybe even cut some holes in the ceiling in areas of heavy damage... even a bunch of small holes would help ...Whatever you can do to let some air get in there.
Let it go for awhile until it airs out sufficiently. If there's insulation, you should probably pull it out.
Don't worry too much about mold - as long as you can get some airflow, it should be alright. Just don't rush the repair.
If you can get your hands on a low-heat UV light of some kind, maybe you can stick it up there for a few hours (don't burn the house down!)
.. A similar thing happened to me last year. No mold that I'm aware of (however, I was able to pull up a little bit of the floor upstairs.