> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > GFIC
Login | Register


Posted by Joe on March 11th, 2002 08:07 PM
In reply to Electrical by Kush on March 11th, 2002 06:10 PM [Go to top of thread]

The outlet you are talking about is a GFI and is wired that way for a reason.Call a Pro if you have to change the configuration of your Ckt.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC