> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > GFI
Login | Register


Posted by joe on March 15th, 2001 07:19 PM
In reply to GFCI Switch? by Dave 225 on March 8th, 2001 03:51 PM [Go to top of thread]

The only way to go with this is a GFI BREAKER. For saftey reasons it should be a BREAKER.An outlet GFI would be only to easy to reset while
a person is in the shower area.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC