> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > GFCI or grounding wire
Login | Register

GFCI or grounding wire

Posted by bc on May 11th, 2000 12:41 AM
In reply to Grounding for new plugs by Steve R on May 10th, 2000 11:04 PM [Go to top of thread]

You either need to run a ground wire or use GFCI outlets at each one and put on the sticker that says ungrounded. Running new wire may be a big job that you want an electrician for.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC