> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Getting corners smooth and seamless
Login | Register

Getting corners smooth and seamless

Posted by Plaster not from Paris on September 22nd, 2001 11:14 AM

I seem to remember on one of the shows (I think it was during the blitz build in Yonkers segments) that there is a product that does corners well.
Different from tape, it is a long strip of pre-crimped paper which is applied over the mud. It's edges are then "smashed down" oozing the excess mud out and your corner is done. It is used on inside and outside corners equally well.
Does anyone know what this stuff is? Or was I dreaming?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC