> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > get someone who knows
Login | Register

get someone who knows

Posted by The Woodchuck Canuck on September 2nd, 1999 04:16 PM
In reply to Gas Dryer by Stephanie on August 30th, 1999 09:44 PM [Go to top of thread]


Make sure the person you get is Certified to install natural/propane gas equipment. For several reasons: if you do it wrong you could blow up your house, and if that happens your insurance may not (most likely WILL NOT) cover the damages. Why? The equipment wasn't installed by a Certified Technician. Call your gas/utilities company and have them do it.

Gas. Not to be messed with.

Good Luck and Work Safely.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC