> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Get a dremel type tool
Login | Register

Get a dremel type tool

Posted by Mike on May 1st, 2003 10:11 AM
In reply to Removing water damaged drywall by Dave in CO on May 1st, 2003 09:29 AM [Go to top of thread]

The easiest way to cut out large sections of drywall will be with one of those dremel type tools with a drywall bit. Remove the base boards carefully with a cats paw, cut out your bottom part of the dryway, add some 2x4's horitonally between the studs so the edge of the bottom of your original walls dry wall and the top edge of your replacement drywall have support. Screw on the new drywall, tape and mud and paint, replace the baseboards.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC