> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Get a dimpler...
Login | Register

Get a dimpler...

Posted by Jim -ATS on April 11th, 2000 09:30 AM
In reply to Drywall over lath and plaster by Henry in MI on April 11th, 2000 04:51 AM [Go to top of thread]

Vermont American makes a product called a "dimpler" of all things, it is a drywall screw drive for your power drill or cordless drilldriver. For about $10, you get a clutch that stops power to the driver tip the second the head of the screw bottoms out on the board, just like the pros do it.

They can be hard to find, but dilligence will pay off. I love mine!

On the other hand, DeWalt makes a nice drywall gun for about $100.

Good luck, and listen to Henry. He knows his stuff!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC