> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Gently
Login | Register


Posted by Henry in MI on May 17th, 1998 08:14 AM
In reply to Windows painted shut by Fred on May 17th, 1998 12:05 AM [Go to top of thread]

Fred, for your windows painted shut, use a flexible putty knife about 1-1/2" wide and gently force it between the window and the frame. You may also need a mat knife to cut thru the paint where the 2 meet, but just cut long enough to get the putty knife started.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC