> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > General Application Help
Login | Register

General Application Help

Posted by Les Parker, Ralph Lauren Paint Rep on December 6th, 1998 11:35 PM
In reply to Need Help applying Ralph Lauren River Rock Paint by Dee on November 23rd, 1997 01:29 AM [Go to top of thread]

Moderator Post:
> Ralph Lauren Paint Help by Handyman on 10/27/2004

It has been a while since I have been to this site, but let me assure all of you that the Ralph Lauren Paint finishes are all of exceptional quality. They are the best products Sherwin Williams manufacture and we will stand behind any of our products. The key to all of the finishes is to read the apllication tips on the back of the can or you may call our toll free number at 1-800-379-POLO (7656) during business hours. I have personally applied all finishes many times and have had great success. Mind you, I work for the company, but I am by no means a professional painter. It is also advisable to purchase the specific applicators for the particular jobs as they are specially designed to work together. Another idea would be to practice on a small scrap of drywall (available at any Home Depot) and practice on that. While some of the techniques seem a little daunting at first, they are not above a do-it-yourselfers abilities. My own mother can vouch for that! Good luck and Good painting!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Thread Closed
The Webmaster has closed this topic to new posts. Please see the “Most Relevant Post” as suggested by the forum Moderator or go to top of topic for a full history of this topic as it may have been answered. We also recommend searching other topics to see if your question has been answered or starting a new topic.

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC