> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Gel
Login | Register


Posted by Danny T on June 21st, 2000 01:26 PM
In reply to Question ... by Jay J on June 21st, 2000 09:26 AM [Go to top of thread]

I don't recall the name of the Gel, and I know it works for paper-based wallpaper without having to use the paper tiger. I'll be going to Home-depot tonight. I'll look it up and post it tomorrow.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC