> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Gas venting
Login | Register

Gas venting

Posted by Harold Kestenholz - Hydronic Network on April 17th, 2001 11:09 PM
In reply to Venting a Hot Water Heater by bucksfan on April 17th, 2001 04:15 PM [Go to top of thread]

A gas water heater can be vented using a double-wall chimney called b-vent. The size depends upon the height and gas input according to the specifications of the National Fire Protection Association . Water heater installation instructions usually include the directions for proper venting.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC