> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Gas line
Login | Register

Gas line

Posted by Joe on September 11th, 2000 02:45 PM
In reply to 'Changing' a natural gas line by Ed F on September 11th, 2000 01:59 PM [Go to top of thread]

What you need is a licenced plumber,because their is a lot of work involved,and the very importent task of having a leak test done by the plumber with the local gas company giving it's blessing IF NOT,any accident you may have will NOT be covered by Insurance.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC