> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > gas fireplace
Login | Register

gas fireplace

Posted by KT Pulliam on January 25th, 2002 11:54 AM
In reply to gas fireplace by john on October 4th, 2001 04:12 AM [Go to top of thread]

Yes,it is safe to leave the pilot light on.It has a safty device called a thermocouple that will automaticly close the gas valve in case the pilot light were to ever go out.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC