> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Gas dryer vent piping adapter
Login | Register

Gas dryer vent piping adapter

Posted by Brian Martin on November 25th, 2000 08:18 PM

Years ago I saw a metal dryer vent that fit flat against the back of the dryer in a magazine but never needed one. I now have a very narrow laundry area and need one of these. I don't remember the manufacturers name now. Any help would be greatly appreciated.


Brian Martin

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC