> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Garage Door Remote key Pressed Until Closed
Login | Register

Garage Door Remote key Pressed Until Closed

Posted by John on April 1st, 2003 08:56 AM
In reply to Sears Craftsman Touch Key Pad Security by Mindy Fitch on August 19th, 2002 12:42 PM [Go to top of thread]

8 of 8 people found this post helpful

Moderator Post:
> Reprogramming a a Sears Garage Door Opener GDO by Handyman on 08/22/2006

I have a 1/2 HP Sears Craftsman Garage Door opener purchased about 5 years ago. Lately, in order to close the door completely, I have to hold down the key on the remote until the door travels all the way down. I have a car remote, a keypad, and a hard-wired remote inside the garage. I have to hodl down the keys on all three of them to get the door to go all the way down. Also, if I just press the remote key and let go, the light on the door opener flashes a few times.

Does anyone know how to fix this, i.e., how do I get back to just pressing the remote key once to have the door close?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

Thread Closed
The Webmaster has closed this topic to new posts. Please see the “Most Relevant Post” as suggested by the forum Moderator or go to top of topic for a full history of this topic as it may have been answered. We also recommend searching other topics to see if your question has been answered or starting a new topic.

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC