> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > gaps in the floor
Login | Register

gaps in the floor

Posted by Boyd on July 12th, 2000 01:19 PM

I received a great idea in my posting yesterday, however I a still curious.
I had heard of a clear coat floor leveler that could be "poured" over a wood floor and it would fill the gaps and holes. Is there such a product??? I don't mind a very rustic look to the floor.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC