> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > gable end wall repair
Login | Register

gable end wall repair

Posted by jasonb on January 28th, 2003 12:24 PM

Where the CMU wall and the plywood gable end wall are connected, I am getting water damage. Do I need to maintain this constantly or is there a material I can use to prevent this seam from leaking when it rains?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC