> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > gable end also
Login | Register

gable end also

Posted by bc on February 28th, 2001 11:14 AM
In reply to thoughts... by jb on February 28th, 2001 10:39 AM [Go to top of thread]

Heck of a question for someone in the middle of building a home but jb has you covered. Sounds like a rafter on the end. Just move it in 3.5" and build a stud wall with 2by4's in front of it. Or just not even use it and build you a regular 2by6 studwall up the gable which is what I would do. Then you can get the same insulation up there.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC