> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > gabion walls
Login | Register

gabion walls

Posted by Robert Roemhild on January 2nd, 2003 02:37 PM
In reply to retaining wall for waters edge. by Russell Bentz on September 9th, 1999 09:13 AM [Go to top of thread]

I live in Bucks County, Pennsylvania, and I am in the process of building a single family home for my family and I to live in. The area where my building envelope for our home is-is beyond an area of runnoff water the I need to cross over. I was wondering if you might be able to assist me in finding a local contractor that deals with the gabion walls systems so that I might be able to construct wing walls using the gabion system and then using a "p" glue-lam beam to construct a bridge over the runnoff area-whereby having the bearing aspect lye on the gabion wing walls. Thank you and I look forwad to hearing back from you!
Robert Roemhild
107 Misty Meadow
Perkasie, PA 18944

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC