> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > g23
Login | Register

Posted by steve on December 30th, 2002 03:05 PM
In reply to Lennox Furnace Problem by Dan B on December 1st, 1997 07:59 PM [Go to top of thread]

furnace is shutting down during usage,rollout switch is opening up cicuit and shutting furnace off during usage (not while igniting) ive checked all venting ,un hooked vent and it still gets hot and shuts system down. the furnace is not yet 4 yrs old ive had the local lennox dealer look at it 2 times now he tried to tell me i need 20 inches ofw/c on my low pressure gas valve! according to gas company (lp) they dont even make them that high.and according to the owners manual they are right, the furnace only needs a max. of 11 inches(like most gas appliances)this is still under warranty and the dealer working on it is the one who installed it 3 yrs ago he said the funace is getting sooted up and causeing it to get to hotand shut off and i have to manually reset the rollout switch im not to happy with this so called lennox dealer i live in a rural area can some one help? me my next step is a call to my lawyer steve

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC