> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Furniture finish stripper
Login | Register

Furniture finish stripper

Posted by Tony Lanier on November 3rd, 1998 02:46 PM


I recently saw on TV an ad for a product that strips
paint, etc. from furniture without chemicals. It looks
like a large, black block and is used similar to
sandpaper. Has anyone ever used this before? I believe
I saw the ad on HGTV. Thanks for your help!


Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC