> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > furnace humidifier
Login | Register

furnace humidifier

Posted by Jim on December 23rd, 2002 08:44 AM
In reply to Furnace Mount Humidifiers by Steve on November 19th, 2000 07:27 PM [Go to top of thread]

I'm not getting any water into my furnace mounted humidifier. I have current going to the valve, but it does not open. Can I replace the valve ? What is it acutally called ? Thank you.


Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC