> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > From your description,
Login | Register

From your description,

Posted by deecee on February 25th, 2003 12:21 AM
In reply to FIXING AN UNDER THE SINK WATER FILTRATION SYSTEM by REBECCA on February 24th, 2003 11:41 PM [Go to top of thread]

this sounds like it might be a reverse osmosis unit like the ones they sell at Costco or Sears. You'll have to find a brand name and model number on it for us to give you more help. If it is an RO unit, you may need new membrane cartridges which basically are filters, and you need to make sure the reject line is not kinked. Luck, Kizmet

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

  • RO unit. by Bink  2/26/03 06:32 AM
  • RO Unit by Raymond VinZant Plumbing Prof  2/26/03 07:55 AM

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC