> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Foundation
Login | Register


Posted by Henry in MI on September 16th, 1999 11:13 AM
In reply to foundation by Scott on September 16th, 1999 03:33 AM [Go to top of thread]

Hi, Scott. Can you ask the county what they would suggest and, if they will not give you any direct information, who the best local structural engineer would be to resolve this? Depending on your feel of the situation, you might ask nicely why this is not "grandfathered" since you cabin was there before the present code. Their comments might make sense if they can explain about how it would inprove the safety of you, your family and others.
Henry in MI

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC