> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Found it
Login | Register

Found it

Posted by tomh on February 28th, 2003 04:46 PM
In reply to dripping kitchen faucet by Haley on February 28th, 2003 04:24 PM [Go to top of thread]

On my faucet it is located under the Price Pfister logo on the front of the handle. You have to pull the little metal label forward, it fits by compression and can be a little stubborn. Underneath is the screw you are looking for.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC