> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Formica repair
Login | Register

Formica repair

Posted by Bill H. on July 6th, 1999 01:00 AM
In reply to Some Suggestions by Tom Rawcliffe on May 3rd, 1998 01:46 AM [Go to top of thread]

Well, I made MY hole in the countertop with a
knife instead of a screw, but I'm more of an idiot
because I did it lots and lots of times. I just
read about a product called FormFill made by
Unika USA in Fort Worth. I'm going to order it
tomorrow and try it out, unless someone who knows
better can talk me out of it. It's supposed to
fix things up to the size of a quarter, and they
match your color exactly. (We'll see.)

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC