> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Formica countertop problems
Login | Register

Formica countertop problems

Posted by Jerry Cason on January 12th, 2003 10:44 AM

1 of 1 people found this post helpful

I have two problems with my formica countertop. 1) Water seeped under my sink and warped the particle board substrate. The warp is enough to pull the formica top up at the counter edge and is enough that I am not able to just glue the edge back down. Is there a safe/effective way to cut down this warped area without pulling up the formica, sanding, and reglueing the counter. I am able to get to the warped area via the edge of the counter. 2) I have two stain rings from the bottom of a pitcher that had a bleach solution in it. Is there a product that will effectively dye the formica to it's originally color and eliminate the white ring?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC