> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > formica counter in kitchen
Login | Register

formica counter in kitchen

Posted by Bill Divac on May 25th, 2000 05:24 PM
In reply to Its your lucky day. by John 2000 on March 22nd, 2000 02:35 PM [Go to top of thread]

The seam in the counter top has come up and the formica has split by the seam. Can this be cut out and replaced with a new piece of formica or what do I haave to do. No one wants to come to my house to fix it so maybe I can do it myself with your help.

Senior in the kitchen


Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC