> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > For a Start,
Login | Register

For a Start,

Posted by Dodgeman on January 24th, 2001 01:26 PM
In reply to House Settling by Tina on January 24th, 2001 09:05 AM [Go to top of thread]

Look for cracks (diagional) in the basement walls, diagional cracks from the top corners of doorways, doors that don't fit evenly in their openings. I'm sure others will have more on this subject.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC