> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Follow up to damp crawlspace
Login | Register

Follow up to damp crawlspace

Posted by TT on September 22nd, 2001 10:31 PM
In reply to Some Confusion ... by Jay J -Moderator on September 22nd, 2001 09:28 PM [Go to top of thread]

I reread what you said before and i am sorry for what i said.. I took it the wrong way on what you said. Anyways i am still confused on this. There is NO water on top of my plastic in my crawlspace NO standing water at all, But it is very satuated with water under the plastic. Again I have ceiling heat which heats the objects in its path examples tables, floors furniture ect... is it possible that the heat is going right through my floor and into my crawspace causing the cold and the warm air to make moisture which in then rises up from the crawlspace and into the living area????? The room that gets a musty smell the door is always left open, it is just not one room that has high humidity level it is the whole house. I live in Northwest Ohio and in the winter time i do close my vents in my foundation. I can not figure out why this house has such a high humidity problem especially during the winter months. Summer time is not bad because there is no windows shut or doors. Thank you again and again sorry.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC