> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Follow-up
Login | Register

Posted by todd on February 4th, 2003 05:44 AM
In reply to sounds good by Mongo on February 3rd, 2003 09:55 PM [Go to top of thread]

Called city and they said everything is fine, C of O is ready & signed by everyone, only problem is the Elec. guy for finish Elec. has not called to say he was completed yet,, i told them it all is done... they said great and gave me his name.. Then i asked about the Deed thing & the city said my Deed on the property now represents the house & property & I am all set & offical w/ them... They said no leans are on the build,, and the contractors have another 20 days to claim but she says she knows my builder & there shouldn't be a problem,, just get in writing from them that there is no leans... I hung up & 15 min. later my builder called & said sorry for the confusion, the elec. guy needs to make one call & he will make sure he does make the call & get that through the system & then i will get C of O ASAP.... I said great just keep me in the loop. Then i requested the letter of completion & a phrase representing there is no leans on structure,, he said no problem....

Then i called my realestate attourny & told him the whole story & said there shouldn't be a problem as long as i get the letter from them & i am happy with the work done, (which i am)... He said just call the city in 20 days & check again that there is no leans....

Thanks guy's for the info...

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC