> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Foam panels
Login | Register

Foam panels

Posted by Dav225 on October 24th, 2001 08:28 AM
In reply to insulating new house by Charley on October 23rd, 2001 05:35 PM [Go to top of thread]

You can put foam panels between the drywall and the studs to help reduce noise. (You need to use fire-rated drywall then.)

Check out Owens-Corning's website - they provide a lot of information about soundproofing.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC