> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Foam moldings and culumns
Login | Register

Foam moldings and culumns

Posted by Clint on December 20th, 1999 10:18 AM
In reply to What about columns? by Bonnie Rae on October 27th, 1999 04:12 PM [Go to top of thread]

Moderator Post:
> Styrofoam Beams and Molding by Handyman on 05/19/2005

I know of a manufacturer for these products. It is called Insulfoam. This company is a division of Premier Industries and can be found at:

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC