> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Foam forms
Login | Register

Foam forms

Posted by DH on December 12th, 2001 08:45 PM
In reply to I for one have never heard of this practice by Steve: on December 12th, 2001 03:49 PM [Go to top of thread]

The styrofoam that Scott described are the forms in some cases, usually inside and out. Somewhat "New" system.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC