> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Foam Beams
Login | Register

Foam Beams

Posted by Stella Hughes on January 19th, 2003 03:43 AM
In reply to FOAM beams by Linda on October 22nd, 2002 01:07 PM [Go to top of thread]

If you are still looking for Styrofoam Beams, please contact us. We can produce them for you.

We are a national manufacturer of EPS (styrofoam) products. We currently catalog over 300 shapes, with 10 to 15 shapes available, in small or large quantities, for immediate delivery. Products are provided in 8' lengths and are finished (layered with heavy duty netting and coated with acrylic modified cement in sand finish). Other finishes and lengths are available. Although the beams would be a special order (we don't currently catalog them), we have the ability to mfg. them to your specification. If you know what you're looking for, you can email the specs and we will provide you with pricing (including shipping). Please provide your location so we can quote the shipping accurately.

You may visit us online at An online catalog is available on the brochure tab. If you are unable to download the brochure, please contact our sales department at and we will either email one to your or send you a hard copy (your choice) or you can contact me directly via email at Shipping is available nationwide. Products are manufactured on the west coast.

If you have an idea of size and shape, etc. send me an email with the info along with your location and I will provide you with pricing.

Stella Hughes
Vice President, Sales and Marketing
Quantuvis, Inc.

Architectural Elements. As Good As They Get.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

• Beams by Karen Estes  2/21/03 11:15 AM
  • foam beams by Angelo Rodriguez  11/4/03 12:41 PM

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC