> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Fluting
Login | Register


Posted by Clay Puckett on December 27th, 2002 05:53 PM
In reply to Heatalator Fan Covers (Vents?) by Melody Lowman on October 30th, 2002 08:49 PM [Go to top of thread]

Where can I buy the fluting/pipe from the top of the unit to the outside. The unit is 24 yrs old, and how long does the fluting/pipe ususally last

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC