> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Flue pipe covers
Login | Register

Flue pipe covers

Posted by Aly on March 20th, 2001 08:29 PM

I recently was tearing down about three layers of wallpaper/paint, and I found a flue pipe cover (this is what my dad called). It is where the pipe connects a room directly to the chimney. When I was tearing this all done the cover basically crumbled when I touched it. So I am now looking for a new covers (plus 2 others I will need to eventually replace-- a total of 3). Does anyone know where I can purchase one? Some of the places like Lowe's and Home Depot don't carry that kind of stuff. I have also looked in a couple of renovation magazines without luck. I would appreciate any suggestions.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC