> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Florida room
Login | Register

Florida room

Posted by Henry in MI on October 22nd, 1998 04:32 PM
In reply to All year [heated] florida room by Tobi on October 22nd, 1998 08:44 AM [Go to top of thread]

Tobi, I might suggest that you look at some of the manufactured units, the glass and aluminum type. There are many different suppliers/builders of these in the Detroit area and, I assume, around Michigan. It is getting pretty late in the season for this year and you might want to shop the home shows over the winter and make your deal when the suppliers are a little hungry and looking to schedule their business for next year. I have no idea what these run, but I'm sure you will have no problem finding someone to quote. What you want to watch for is things like do you want heat and water (for watering plants). With our winters, you probably want heat so be sure your present furnace will handle it. Or at least plan for it somewhere down the road. Same with AC. You might not want it now but it will be a lot better to put in the basics for it now, rather than having to tear up what you want to put in now so you can put in heat or AC in the future. Good luck and enjoy shopping and designing this winter. :o)

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC