> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Floors
Login | Register


Posted by Jonathon on February 17th, 2003 03:07 PM
In reply to Floor leveling / bracing jacks by Michael Dameron on October 2nd, 2002 04:18 PM [Go to top of thread]

I want to know what the name is of the unit that adds support to floors.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC