renovateyourworld.com > Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > floor leveling
Login | Register

floor leveling

Posted by highpriest of subject on October 2nd, 2002 02:19 AM
In reply to does floor leveling work? by don on December 3rd, 1999 04:03 PM [Go to top of thread]

HI!
Do you still need input on subject, if so I am more than an expert on matter.
I'm bragging because I only do trouble jobs; (like grandpa was a blacksmith and made 12 kegs of hand made nails and put'em in this house), OK so what, it's obvious; he undoubtly was a horse cobbler and when he slapped this dwelling together he inturn became a house cobbler. " Just kidding; but I have done several hundred under pins", most of my jobs are with owner participation, which inturn garners a tidy discount.
Most antiquity jobs are what I call heartfelt, for the preservation to the memory, of an oft time unknown persons dream.
I shudder to think of my own abode being some day obliterated for a parking lot.
CONTACT ME
I ALWAYS REPLY; whether it's a one room log cabin or an expansive old three story ranch home, the one in mind had paneling made from embossed, tanned animal hides, with a buildt in water tower and glazed terra-cotta pipes through out. Part of it's veneer was terra-cotta imported from New Ulm Germany (1848) and shipped to the mid-west via RR.
NO HOUSE worth saving should become a salvage operation.
ABERNATHY CO. Works within a jobs limitation and never experiments with new ideas unless they have been proven on an ABERNATHY; OWNED PROJECT!
YES; with stayed and true experiance; (NO SHORT CUTS ALLOWED, ANY STRUCTURE CAN BE LEVELED), UNLESS IT WAS CONSTRUCTED CROOKED.
cmv

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC