> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > floor leveler
Login | Register

floor leveler

Posted by brAin on June 30th, 1998 03:29 AM
In reply to concrete basement floor by Jamie on June 28th, 1998 01:05 PM [Go to top of thread]

there is a product called [floor leveler],
you can buy it anywhere,building material suppliers, flooring co.,etc. look in tile shops.
good luck,

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC