> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > floor joists
Login | Register

floor joists

Posted by mwal on September 10th, 1999 04:53 PM

I have a 1922 home with some extensive water damage. The ends of 4 of ten floor joists have been damaged. There is subflooring with hardwoods on top. Is there any way to replace/repair/splice these ends. I know I will have to take some of the hardwood flooring out but can I fix this problem without taking the whole thing out? thank you

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

  • Joists by Henry in MI  9/10/99 08:02 PM

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC