> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Floor Filler
Login | Register

Floor Filler

Posted by DH on September 17th, 2001 09:54 PM
In reply to rubbing hardwood floors by charles on September 16th, 2001 09:48 PM [Go to top of thread]

You can purchase a commercial floor filler (such as Goop-on) or purchase wood dough base from a commercial wood floor dealer, or perhaps a paint supplier. No not use sanding dust out of a belt or drum sander unless it is only from the last pass, as it is to stringy. You are better off to use the sanding dust out of the Edger sander. Do not try to fill gaps of more than 1/16" on an old floor or you will be asking for problems.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC